This smoothie not only replenishes your body after a workout, but can also be consumed for a quick “pick-me-up” meal during your day. Dakota and I either drink protein smoothies after we have a hard workout, or when we are craving a light meal!
It is creamy, sweet, and filling– you are sure to chug this baby down.
Ingredients : serves two
- handful of spinach
- 3/4 cup of plant milk (we used vanilla unsweetened almond milk)
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1 big spoonful of peanut butter
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (we have found this at our local Walmart before but I linked the amazon product as well)
- spirulina powder (this is a SUPERFOOD) or micro greens
- dash of cinnamon
- place bananas, spinach, peanut butter, any optional powders, and milk in your blender.
- blend until the bananas are crushed up.
- feel free to add any milk or water as you go, depending on your wanted consistency.
- boom- you are done!
- we also have used pumpkin protein powder in this recipe and it was BOMB.
- if you want to had cocoa powder or vegan chocolate chips, feel free to play around with it!
- We use Purely Inspired plant proteins and powder, but there are tons on the market!
Recipe from soulfulsam.com