This recipe uses fruit/veggies that you may not have lying around your home– but luckily, they can almost always be found at your local super market or farmers market. These simple ingredients will help boost your metabolism in the morning, allowing you to start turning your foods into energy quick! This is a perfect juice if you are looking into weight loss drinks. It not only is vibrant with its pink color, but refreshing as well!
- 1 grapefruit
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- chia seeds (eyeball)
- coco water or regular water (I preferred coconut water)
- agave or maple syrup if you need a sweetner
- Throw everything in the blender and pulse until it is liquid!
- I start with a little amount of water and keep pouring in more as I go for the right consistency.
Notes: This has a strong cucumber taste, so maybe if you prefer a different green– go with that. Or I would recommend adding in a natural sweetener or more fruit to better mask the strong cucumber taste.
Recipe created by soulfulsam.com